Why part exchange with us?
Buying a new boat is supposed to be a pleasurable experience, but when you are under pressure to sell your existing one; sometimes looking at alternative options is the answer.
Sussex Boat Shop Chichester are happy to discuss the option of part exchanging your boat and can offer competitive part-exchange deals on new and used stock boats being currently advertised.
As with part exchange there is a simple and discreet procedure and we aim to take the pressure away and bring back the pleasure of owning a new boat.
As with a trade-in value, this is normally determined through the used current market value of your boat.
Sussex Boat Shop Chichester will also look historically at previously sold models which are similar to your boat for additional guidance.
If there is outstanding finance on your boat, we can settle and deal directly with your finance company.
Simple steps to take:
• View where part exchange is applicable on our new and used boat sales
• Contact Littlehampton, Chichester or Hayling Island office to discuss further details
• Provide us with detailed information on the part exchange boat
• Trade-in value will be negotiated
• This is based upon saleable conditions and subject to title and viewing
• A deposit is required for the new or used boat viewed
• Submit part exchange title documents for approval
• Once approved a survey and inspection will be carried out
• This will confirm trade-in value on your boat
• Trade-in value is then fixed
If you have any questions about part exchanging your boat please give us a call on 01903 713684 or 01243 514292 or 023 9246 9777; drop us an email through our get in touch form or just simply pop-in and see us.
Please use the contact details above or fill in this quick contact form if you have any questions about selling your boat.